micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
so I saw that on hg (not sg) its said that's a bunch of the games r in progress but there is no one there is that a bugs/ glitch or what idk

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
so idk if ppl missed this or what but I was oping to know XD

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I think it means it is open as in progress although I do know the meaning of progress so it must be a bug.

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ya I thought so to and u cant join those ether so that's y I was asking

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Defiantly a bug,in that case.

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok thx its good to know and let ppl know about it it annoys me cause I like hg to :(

Login You must login in order to post replies.