Skeletonicki013

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
To Staff Members - (I don't Know Which Staff)

About Spawnkilling

Many People just spawnkill like crazy, so Is it possible for you staff to do this?

-People can't come in ppl's spawn (especially in Titan's)
-A forcefield maybe? For places which is off limits.

If possibe, just stop spawnkilling plz. I want fair and fun games for the children/teens/adults (o.o) across the world.


For all children who hate spawnkilling

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
?

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can people like seriously put stuff in the box -_-

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ikr

Skeletonicki013

Posted: About 1 month ago
Srry, when i first posted before editing, I fogot to put stuff in box -.-

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I already recommended something like a spawn protection,but lets look at the pros and cons.

Pro's:
It prevents spawnkilling
It saves people's KD
Nobody will report this anymore

Con's:
People will spawn camp.
Example:They will run to their spawn when someone is chasing them so they can't hurt them.

(This I believe will cause a BIGGER problem. Maybe a 5 second invisibility where you can't hit anyone and they can't hit you.)

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ya that's true but the issue more than spawn killing I find is spawn trapping so u could put no limit on the spawn area then the people can just mine out or put a 1 block spawn protection area

Login You must login in order to post replies.