red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
If anyone is interested in watching me play on mczone, here's the link :D
http://www.twitch.tv/reddark95  

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
Watching it!

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
saw you on nexus and now you're in the lobby

red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
harsh

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hornet I like you as a friend but seriously stop doing this! 

red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
wat

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Is it still going?

KooDaLord

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes it is!

red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D


ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'm on guys

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
still goin I would assum not lol

red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
it's still going



micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
oh wow and can u look at the pic of "1tho1" its just evil

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
STOP POSTING PORN DUDE

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hey, listening to the live streaming was fun! Thanks for doing that, Red_dark95, and inviting players to join the viewing.

We had like 10 people going from game to game trying to play together in Nexus, Walls, Nebula, Ghost, etc...  I liked being able to hear another players strategy and see it "live" while in game.  That was cool along with good music. :)

In the future, if anyone else wants to live stream, just post it and I'll try to follow, if I can.  I tried to watch G_skippy that one time recently, but I was busy doing non-minecraft stuff. 

Staff should do twitch more often.  I enjoyed playing with everyone.





Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Cool video!

Login You must login in order to post replies.