1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
LOOK WHAT HE DID , I GOT BILLIONS OF PROOF THAT HE IS A NOOB WHO BREAKS THE RULES, SPAMS THE FORUMS AND LIKES TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD. THAT WAS VERY OFFENSIVE
http://mczone.co/forum/topic/4367

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I just don't know why you don't give him a forum ban..

Uptain

Posted: About 1 month ago
Caps dude.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah, so now you post more porn?its like getting youtself a sure ban

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Uptain get the hell outta here. This is pornographic stuff and your bullying him. You been posting lots of very bad pictures while their can be kids. I would ask a moderator to ban you from Forums and the server but what theo can do is call the police as this is highly offensive content. STOP NOW AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. I am truly disgusted by this behaviour. 

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ya that's true diamondman I didn't even think of the police but ya he could

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Banned.

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ya im glad to that got so bad

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
This is terrible. Now please remove that picture before someone reacts badly


mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
Theo ingnore him we don't care about uptain/Hornetjumper we know he is a filthy lier.
im getting a staff member to clean this up

kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
might wanna remove that porn image lol xD i'm like um kinda disturbed now xD and laughing atm XD

matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol kev844. You just made my day xD

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
YOUR LETTING KIDS LOOK AT PORN. STOP. JUST STOP.  Ik he is banned, but is he forum banned? btw archived post shouldn't be able to be unarchived.... 

The_Detonator_

Posted: About 1 month ago
Temporarily archiving this, I guess youll read this message when I unarchive it and get an admin to remove that ^ Sorry guys :/

The_Detonator_

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok, unarchived and photos removed. Uptain forum banned. Locking thread as it no longer has a purpose.

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.