1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I love rap :D

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
Dubstep!

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ah yeah, i enjoy dunstep too :)

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ah yeah, i enjoy dunstep too :)

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
anything but slow I hate the slow music

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
same here :/

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't like music. Even though I'm an extremely talented musician....
*FACEPALM*
But mostly hip hop or whatever crap is cool now adays.
Bruno mars, Imagine dragons, Fun.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hip - Hop (Mostly Underground).

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like:

Fun
A bit of PINK
Avici <--- Dunno if that is correct spelling
Dubstep
My DJ music I make with Logic Pro X.
A bit of Rap
Minecraft Parodies


Singers I hate:
Justin Beiber (Not cause others hate its just I hate him…)
Rebecca Black
Lil Wayne
And 500 others that i dont remember 

kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
Techno BETCHS :D

Trance is a type of techno :)


Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like dj music if its not crazzy.   

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
RAD!0@(+!\/3

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Glad to hear all of dat guys :D

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Metal and Rock.
Linkin Park 4 life!!!!!

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
blaze dubstep

Login You must login in order to post replies.