godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Tank. NEEDS. Nerfing. Completely. 
It ruins my K/D. They take a million hits. They only die when 2 pyros gangbang him, and theres atleast 1 barb. I use scout. I can single handedly take out any other kit. I can dodge arrows, jump over barbs. Whatever. Even heavy's I can usually take out. Tanks I can't. That means something is wrong. That means it's completely to op. That means it needs nerfing. Please help me with this. +1 and get your friends to +1 it. Oh and btw, heavy needs the sword to turn to wood. 

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
1+1=1

Oh yeah, +1
There are way too many games that they're spawnkilling and the only way to kill them if they're are like 5 guys on the tank, but that will never work because the teamates of the tank will kill them. Tank=Auto win.

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
:) Btw 1+1= 11

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah tank sucks, people that bought it should get it replaced with Orc for free cause it is way too OP.. Though heavy is not that OP, I can take down a heavy by my own with barbarian ;)

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
MAN UP!!! And run away.....

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol lin xD

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
One time a tank just stood there eating apples. Me and some guy played Tug of War by hitting him. He just DIDNT DIE. Nerf it to a woodsword or remove it or whatever.

1+

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Maybe just give the tank full diamond armor and chainmail chestplate? That can work I guess.

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
No. Full complete nerf is needed

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Enchanted Iron armor prot. 1?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
And then will you be able to kill him? BTW I've never had trouble with prot 1 ppl

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
They could have a Slowness Perma effect of Slowness 2 and they would have an iron sword with fUll diamond...

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
THEY DO HAVE SLOWNESS. It doesn't do anything cuz they just sit still and camp. And a stone sword is op enuf. It NEEDS a full nerf. 

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
if you sprint and jump with tank, you don't go much slower than a regualar warrior doing that.

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
You have slowness 3 and you can't sprint pyro it best against tank armor has little protection from fire a few shots light them run light them again and repete until they die
-1

bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Guys tanks add strategy to the game. Yes, they are very OP but I still say -1

Login You must login in order to post replies.