MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Lately I've been seeing that there is a lot of hackers and modders and spamming innapropiate  stuff what happened to McZone?

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
loads of people are sick minded. More mods are needed. I could help if Funky saw my app :/

TBone151219

Posted: About 1 month ago
I haven't seen any hackers but hopefully no hackers at the tourney :/

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yea more staff will help and there are a ton of staff leavening.

pizza334

Posted: About 1 month ago
sorry to say but  there will be at least 1 or two hackers at tourney 

cguay2013

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well I'm waiting to be aceepted to be a Mod so i can ban them.

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Don't think you'll be accepted anytime soon. I'm not trying to be mean but, I've been waiting since April 1st.

cguay2013

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wow That's long time to be waiting.


ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah, but I just want to play. But having a side task while playing isn't mindfull.

Chipmunks95

Posted: About 1 month ago
there are lots of hackers.  I got someone to tempban xt_gamer for flying

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
There are lots of staff living so probably new mods are gonna be chosen, I hope I'm lucky :O

Sky_Jay101

Posted: About 1 month ago
Black accepts usually in 1-2 months. If not, then you just have to wait it out. Also, there never will be a time where there will be no hackers/modders.

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
i have never actually seen a hacker on mczone only a lot of trolls but you find them everywhere on minecraft and as for inapropriate stuff thats basically just hornet

Login You must login in order to post replies.