HiddenZX

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
The Nebula tournament is soon and I really wanted to join a team. Im a good pvp player and I have 1.32 of K/D. Skype: asure0 Im good at pvp and also a team player. If anybody is able to accept me please do so. Thanks- HiddenZX

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Do you want to be a sub for TheGoldenGuy's?

HiddenZX

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sure but what is a sub?

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
A backup player. If someone leaves you will be there to replace.

TO BE A SUB YOU MUST BE IN TOURNY.

HiddenZX

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sure then :P How do I join your team?

Phoenix761218

Posted: About 1 month ago
 u have to be invited People On TheGoldenGuys Put Your Team Link So He Can Accept Once Invited

HiddenZX

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks!

*Sorry for being a bit noobly Its just that I never participated on a Mc Zone tourney before.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'll invite you now

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
BTW this is the first Nebula tourneytourney

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hidden your invited accept it in your notifacations please

HiddenZX

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok I joined thanks for inviting me!

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Your welcome :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.