Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Ahoy my forum chums, yesterday, I was playing on a Quintus match right?
I was on Cyan, right..? and then, I went to their underground system, and the way they did it was simply magnificent... splendid, I was astounded. Twas possibly the best match I've ever seen, no campers, no people making useless barricades, no one spawn blocking, everyone was working together, and I quote, AS A TEAM!!!! then, the cyan team made a bridge to the purples base, and it was so well put together!! I was truly proud of my team!!! and, they didn't even need to communicate with each other to build, they just followed everyone else, that's team work at it's best, I must admit. I-I don't know what to say, it was such a good match. here are some pics.

P.S. during the same match, I killed The_Detonator_ :D




Zieno12345

Posted: About 1 month ago
Cool beans 

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Jesus, your lucky!

The_Detonator_

Posted: About 1 month ago
From a purple's point of view, there was spawnblocking everywhere :)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Noob tunneling FTW

dazwaz86

Posted: About 1 month ago
omg not a single spawn block, crafting table destroyer or spleefer is surprised

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Oh c'mon. Whenever I ask people to tunnel correctly and I try to lead (:P) I get bitched at. 

sampistheman

Posted: About 1 month ago
It's always great to see people working together like that as a team. 

Atomic_Skull2

Posted: About 1 month ago
JEEZ nice work in killing the Detonater!!! Ive been playing on MCZONE for about a year now must say its getting great

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I always get people to help and If they grief i threaten to report them. Works Every time

Bluebird5555

Posted: About 1 month ago
Impressive, but then again, I wouldn't know. I rarely play Nebula because the lag I get there is overwhelming. Like, 3-second delays, items that double in my inventory, and blocks that keep bouncing back no matter how many times I break them.

Login You must login in order to post replies.