GamerzFinest

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Mzone And The Moderator I Brought A Kit 2.50USD The Kit Tank
I Did Not Revive It In 24Hours So I Told My Brother Can You Talk To Mczone
He Sent A Email To Mczone But No Reply So Im Asking Politely Please Can I
Have Some Advice For Getting My Kit Back.

Best Regards, GamerzFinest

The_Detonator_

Posted: About 1 month ago
Which server was this for? Nexus?

GamerzFinest

Posted: About 1 month ago
For Nexus

gilletteracer74

Posted: About 1 month ago
I will send word to the owner about this. We will get your kit to you as soon as possible.

GamerzFinest

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thank You So Much For Helping



Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Don't make a multiple post please.

GamerzFinest

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sorry But My Kit Has Not Been Revived


Login You must login in order to post replies.