godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
The Celebrity Mlg's ViolentBoo and XLininger took a pic with me! 
 

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Niceee!!! Too small though!

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Ik thought imgur would load it bigger. I was editing it as u posted this lol. 
[EDIT] Viola!

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Lol. Its really cool the pic.

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
<3

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
I wanted to be there :(

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Don't forget dat MLG (me) ;D

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
But diamondman ur not mlg... :P Ur K/D is below 1 xD

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
lol

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Too be mlg u gotta that have a PvP K/D of atleast 1.658 (Thats XLininger's :)

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Well I have a higher K/D than that so I am MLG ;D

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Yup :) Oh and 1 more requirement for Mlg. U gotta be meh friend. 
Theo is mlg. :) 

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Yay ! So we are ok with all that swearing back then on Koo's server right?

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Oh yeah. Sorry bout that. I never hold grudges :)
UNLESS YOUR AGAINST GAYS. 

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
LOL

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey godlords meet at /server lobby1 so we can play anything.

Login You must login in order to post replies.