ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hi MC Zone. 
Just wondering if you needed help with Mod applications. You don't need to give me anything special like V.I.P or Mod or that fancy stuff. Just looking to help out my favourite server since I started playing Minecraft (14 months). Just looking to help.
Happy Minecrafting.
The Holy B1Ble :)

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
No, no, we... we got this. Thanks for offering though.

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
this is my fav server 2 im trying to get my gf in but she hates pvp XD

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
This is in the wrong topic,you can only help by applying for mod.

ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: 3 months ago
Okay. Thanks for replying. Just wondering what are the chances of being a mod? I know a map builder (Koodalord) and some V.I.P's plus a youtuber (legosean9) whom are all my skype contacts. But I have never been a mod. 



Sky_Jay101

Posted: 3 months ago
They pick people who they think are good enough to be mods.

ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: 3 months ago
So thats like good personality or experience?


Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
Bump, because no one ever answer ur question about personality or experience. ;)

Login You must login in order to post replies.