MC Zone
Account
Logged in as: Guest
Login
Register
Servers
Shop
Forum
Vote
Profiles
MC Zone Forums
Recent Topics
MC Zone
Official News
Staff Blog
Moderator Applications
Main
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself
Media
Feedback
Website Bugs
Server Bugs
Ask the Staff
Suggestions
Maps
Map Discussion
Map Feedback
Map Releases
Map Ideas
Tournaments
Tourney Teams
Tourney News
Other
Minecraft Discussion
Off Topic
Report Players
Team Killers
Modders or Hackers
Chat Abuse
Unruly Staff
Skyfall- Skywars Map- Delayed Release.
by Diamondman989
Diamondman989
Posted:
3 months ago
Edited:
3 months ago
Mac is screwing up… I can't get single player commands to function. I'll need to delay this release.
I'm very sorry for inconvenience, I am trying to fix this.
Skyfall- Skywars Map is delayed until further notice.
Diamondman989
Posted:
3 months ago
I got 2 probs now. SPC is not working and my account is changed without me being notified. I got a guy stealing my account.
Diamondman989
Posted:
3 months ago
I will add photos when I have time.
Login
You must
login
in order to post replies.