FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Spent a load of time trying to edit my skin. I noticed a few flaws in my current skin which make him look like a complete derp. This will explain everything (zoom in):
 http://imgur.com/lWnUNpn,slEHFae any ideas for how I can fix this little problem? Also, any ideas for how I can edit my skin's jacket so it looks less boring?

Alternatively, I might change the skin a little, i.e give him red jeans, change the t-shirt to blue etc. Which looks better, my current one or this one? http://imgur.com/3gfu6W3,bfHDDN1#1 there are two pictures, one with a necktie and one without.

I need opinions and/or advice here ppl.
Plz?

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 3 months ago
Prabhu Deva.
Nuff said.

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
FightToWin7431 Want me to edit your skin?

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
if you want

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Can I get the download link to your skin? I'll edit when I'm done fixing mine.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm not uploading it to planet minecraft due to others downloading it- I like to be unique. Can you type my name into Miners Need Cool Shoes and edit it from there?

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
I'll just use the Minecraft Skin Viewer and download it form there. I forgot about that idea.


JUBBINATOR

Posted: 3 months ago
So, no benny lava?

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Finished, I'll give you the download link through Skype or upload it on skincache

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
ok, message me on Skype when you come online. Thanks man :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.