Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
A large river separates two teams with bases/monuments in a forest or jungle setting. The trees are large and somewhat dense. On one side map, a large hill spouts a waterfall that begins the river, which ends on the other side. In the hill, there is a cave.

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Lol that is Amazon exactly! This is a troll right?

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
XD

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Copier >:I

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
He just forgot the bridges lol

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Sounds more like Amazonia

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Nope, sounds more like Amazon, btw Amazonia has the theme of Amazon ;D

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Wait I've never played that map... sorry if it sounds like one already made! I mostly play Walls and Nebula and I've never seen this one. oops!
Again, sorry! :(

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Which game is this? Because I really want to play it now! I just basically described a map I want to play. Sorry if I interfered with your work. Should I remove this post?
Also, in the future when I think of a new map, I'll make sure it doesn't exist already! XD
Thanks!

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
So I did find the map, just now..
I walked into the lobby and a very nice person told me it was a Nexus map. So I looked and it was available. I started playing it and it was weird how much it was like the idea in my head, except for the bridges in the trees which were wonderful. Really sorry, 1Theodore1, if I took your idea. But really, I had no idea it existed! I hope no one thinks less of me. Thanks again!


1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
lol, that was strange! Well it's ok ;)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
That's fine... Great minds think alike

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
=D

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Still more like amazonia

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 3 months ago
 he felt really bad for "stealing' your map Theo xD

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.