funkystudios

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
We've got some disappointing news... :/

Unfortunately, we will have to postpone the tournament once again. The original manager of the tournament and developer of the game itself, Haribo98, hasn't been working on the tournament plugin nor organizing the tournament as he originally said he would do. The MC Zone staff will have to come up with some alternative ways to run the tournament which may take one to two weeks.

This news might be good for some people, I have heard many could not attend the tournament if it would have been on the 16th. Anyways, we'll release more details as far as dates as we get the tournament more organized.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
FIRST OMG FUNKY U RULE

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
YESSSSSSS

AwarriorVenom

Posted: About 1 month ago
How many times has the tournament been postponed ? xD

Take all your time Funky and Haribo! Make it look AWESOME !

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Still going to be held at the same time of day though, right?

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would prefer if it was still the same day (not date, but I would like it to be postponed still on the same day) if it was a bit later. I will have to wake up at 5am already :)

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Understood. But i went haywire to try and stay awake for tourney.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
YESSSSSSSSS have you any more spaces Diamond?

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sadly no… :(

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
NOOOO WHEN WILL THE TOURNAMENT BEEEEE I'M GOING AWAY FOR THE WEEKNED AKA TODAY

MrFillot

Posted: About 1 month ago
This is getting really annoying

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have to agree with MrFillot :/

LiLM4xY

Posted: About 1 month ago
This really sucks. Organising a team of 8 to all be there on one day at a particular time is much harder than it seems. Also, in a couple of weeks school starts back up again meaning multiple members of my team may not be able to take part due to school work etc. Massive disappointment!

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks a lot Haribo. In the U.S. most schools are reopened by that time. U kinda suck. 

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Delete duplicate...

JJTheGuy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well.... this is good and bad. Good, because it give my team more time to prepare. Bad, because I made them tell their mom they would do chores all day to play at 8 at night for 3 straight hours. xD

Anyways, I think alot of people in the tourney would like it if it was an hour earlier? That would be amazing if it happened. It would also help people in the east coast.

Thanks!
-JJTheGuy

Login You must login in order to post replies.