Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Woot..woot! I'm gonna toot my own horn. 

* What is a reasonable time goal to get to 2500? 
* Which game should I play? 
* Who wants to be my next victim?

It's good to have some goals. :)


ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: 3 months ago
Congrats Murph. I think your next goal would be to one day get to 10000, If a bit too extreme try for maybe 3000 or 4000 :)
B1Ble out


1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Congratz, well a few days ago I reach 7k and I'm happy, 4 days passed and I'm about to reach 8k  (WOOT). I suggest you play a lot of nexus to increase your kills ;)

sampistheman

Posted: 3 months ago
Congratulations Murph_the_cat!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm on the way to 2000 currently on just under 1800

kev844

Posted: 3 months ago
hmm im around 4k i'm aiming for 10k by the :P

kev844

Posted: 3 months ago
P.S lemme be your next Victim :D

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
gratz!

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Gratz, aim for about 5,000 for now. I'm aiming for that and I'm at 3,500. 

clockracer

Posted: 3 months ago
Gratz!

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
extreme 10k kills? LOL YUP

<---- click this face :P

Bluebird5555

Posted: 3 months ago
... You can check how many kills you have? I didn't know that...

Turns out I have 2501 kills. Oh wow, I didn't know I had that many o_O

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
dahbeast u only have 9000 :P

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm close :P

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
if you play Nebula it's easier.

Login You must login in order to post replies.