G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
The title says it all. It's either, you get loads of kills, or you get loads of deaths. It just isn't fair anymore, so before trying to post about the removal of the map, please refer to this.

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
ok D:

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
Is that the map where everyone Insta kills everyone?

Myelecor_Fireson

Posted: 3 months ago
I thought that was the one with the Horses

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
It is both. I'm glad about this. The map was good, the gameplay... Not so much. Thanks Skippy, and hopefully we will have more innovative maps, with new ideas to keep Nebula as the best PvP minigame around.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
So.. hm... There's an empty spot left, ^_^
You could check out my map taiga ;)

Rogueblawd

Posted: 3 months ago
Oh dang... The only reason I ever bothered to play nebula has been removed.

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
Damn rogue ;) I also loved this map! Shame it got removed. But I understand why. If you know where to go you can be so OP you will go on a 90 kill streak. lol.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Rapture v2 has a glitch whoever loses wins it's annoying the blue team got 400 kills and the reds got 100 and the reds won

clockracer

Posted: 3 months ago
Yes the red always win when blue has like 300 kills and blue have 100 so thanks for removing it.

Login You must login in order to post replies.