Myelecor_Fireson

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
I would petition for making horses invincible in the Nebula, because teammates always kill your horse before you can get away!

I have reported several players multiple times, but they still kill all the horses!

mtc40

Posted: 3 months ago
i think they should do somting so the horses will be as players on the team (blue hoses red horses)
it will be awesome

and they are people that saving their xp from titans to rapture v2 and thair speed so the should also do restart fothe players before the game starts or to make that titans map will be right after rapture

about revendous 2
the chests glitch is aganst the rules so they should fix that or to change their location

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
Rapture v2 has been removed from the rotation, as well as the horses.

clockracer

Posted: 3 months ago
I agree the same but g_skppiy actually took the map out of nebula because of lots of glitchs, horse killing, spawn killers.

Myelecor_Fireson

Posted: 3 months ago
I didn't know. But if they reintroduce it, they need to do something about the Horses

Login You must login in order to post replies.