DarkFlightHD

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
The RaGe Clan has 10+ members so far maybe 20 and we have some rules:1.No killing any clan mates unless you say your going solo in chat. 2. If clan teaming at the end the clan must agree on FFA or Sumo tori by majority vote (FFA is free for all and Sumo tori is high tower square no items or armor and you try and knock others off it to their death). 3.Note your clan leaders when you join their game your leaders will be DarkFlightHD ZeSpaceDude and Kusso_K
If you want to apply reply to this with your application. Your applicationt MUST include:
1.Minecraft name
2. Kills
3. Deaths
4. K/d
5. Background an about you because we also go for personality
6. How bad do you really want in?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Is this like tourney team?

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 3 months ago
RemyleOuistiti
3133
923
K/D 3394 PVP K/D 4.827
Average grade at school A+ Determined player  with a good mind :)
I rly want this >:)
P.S I will not be able to play for a while as my computer is broken, but when I start getting back into the game you will not regret allowing me in this awesome clan :)

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 3 months ago
This is a hunger games team. *That's what I think it's for*
Some of these questions are stupid.
What's your user name? -.-
<------------------
You can check the KD, kills, deaths and the PVP KD by just clicking on my profile.


DarkFlightHD

Posted: 3 months ago
I asked for you to follow the Guidelines sorry but urs is invalid Frozen Welcome to the clan Remyle

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 3 months ago
I never said I wanted to join. -.-

AwesomeTiffy

Posted: 3 months ago
ill think bout it


RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks dark :)


dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
I could kill your whole clan in 1 pvp match...

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey da beast u cant do crap so quit saying that to all the teams settle it in the tournement.
Stats r not eveything you know.


Also Dark I think they should make this a plugin with the clan name before your name.

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
id like to join

Voltdrive

Posted: 3 months ago
hey i know Kusso_K i remember a HG match where i was final 3 with him and 1 other guy. he was killing every1 so i hung near a lava pit. sure enough though he still killed me.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
dahbeast your really mean on the fourms plz stop. T_T

DarkFlightHD

Posted: 3 months ago
If you want in the clan just follow the guidelines i said and you have a chance

butchyboy09

Posted: 3 months ago
i would love to join this clan. i have 2396 kills.  2128 deaths. my kd ratio is 1.368. my background is Australia. i really want to be in this clan. Thanks :D

BOSS_Turtle98

Posted: 3 months ago
I'd like to join this clan. (if im not in already :P). Kills-3879 Deaths-1895 KD-2.047 You already know my personality :P

Login You must login in order to post replies.