Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
PLEASE VIEW THE POST IN MAP RELEASES FOR THE MOST UPDATED ABYSS! THANX




Update: This map could be revised to be used for Nexus too, easily. It would also work with TDM or CTM. 








Since my last attempt at a map idea failed rather dramatically, I give you my new map: Abyss. If you want more screenshots, or the download doesn't work, or you have some ideas about improving the map, please comment. If it looks like another map that's already in the game, or the title has already been used, tell me.


Download the map save here:
DOWNLOAD

Screenshots:



Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 3 months ago
Too small. :(

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah, it's not done yet, but I wanted to see what you guys thought so far. Thanks!

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
How are you going to fix the map if its already to small? Just to know :P

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Well I'm thinking I'll add to the "castles"... I may add a cave system. As far as Nebula goes, I don't personally think this is too small. I mean, look at maps like Fissura. It's about the same size. If the map as a whole IS too small, I will most likely restart. But other than that, do you guys like it?

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
Yep i like it :P just the size is the prob :P

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
If I added more to the map, would that help?

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
yes and add more details to the map

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
Great, thanks for your feedback!

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
UPDATED VERSION OF ABYSS!
-----------------------------------
Click here to download the 2nd draft of Abyss!

SCREENSHOTS:




WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
The abyss should be much, much larger than a crappy little 1x width hole.

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I love it but u need a gap between the islands I don't really like the maps where u don't have to build they r to fast u don't have time to do anything

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
The freaking abyss is 1 wide and 7 blocks deep? It needs to be about 30 blocks wide and 150 blocks deeps with small pools of lava at the bottom, and straight down. 

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
That wasn't the Abyss part, but if you guys thought it was then other people probably would, too, which is a problem. So I'm taking your advice and making that the abyss of death and destruction.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Yep. I suggest making it a nighttime only map, STRAIGHT down, 30 blocks wide, 150 blocks deep, with lava at the bottom. :) THAT WOULD BE EPIC! ;)

Spock404

Posted: 3 months ago
So far, it's about 100 blocks deep. I also tested the lava, and put some vines :)


Login You must login in order to post replies.