Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I like the feature on the website where you can check the stats on different players.  So, could we add more K/D ratios to the player profiles?  Is is very difficult to program? Idk.

I think it would be interesting to see the K/D ratio, but split out into death types categories.
spleef K/D
arrow shot K/D
sword K/D
etc...
This would allow a player to hone in on their strengths and/or weaknesses.

Also, I would like to see the K/D for each kit used in different games.
cook K/D
barbarian K/D
etc...

My last suggestion is for the forum only.

GI/BI - the ratio of good ideas to bad ideas on the forum.  This would be higher for me than my K/D ratio, I believe. 

My GI/BI is 3.14.  Here's my justification.
* McZone Theme Shirt Day - quite the success
* New commands like /fortune and /compliment - will be add soon (in my head)
* uummm...and many others...check old posts :)

What's your GI/BI?


killerbye22

Posted: 2 months ago
I like that idea but i think this will take alot time to add because of the many players and many kits/weapons/etc.

Login You must login in order to post replies.