gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
OMG Im crying laughing!

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
it clearly says he joined on february and he is saying that he joined about 2 or 3 years LIE!!!!!!!!

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
LOL

AwarriorVenom

Posted: About 1 month ago
HAHHAHAHHA :') 

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
Alright,Alright he is studying college he is 16 and he has been on mc zone for 2 or 3 years!
HOLY LIES!

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
I feel sad for him, he like posted his app just now and this is just a clearly big lie XD

Zieno12345

Posted: About 1 month ago
And why exactly are you looking through his app?..

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
Zieno whats your youtube channel?

Zieno12345

Posted: About 1 month ago
Off Topic: SkouzGaming is my Youtube channel

On Topic: People in the UK go to college at age 16 I believe

red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
This is general discussion? no. Also you shouldn't be worrying about other peoples mod apps.I'll move this to the right section.


G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
TheWesheyGamer is in college and he is 16. You also shouldn't look through posts that you aren't allowed to see. This will be fixed soon.

dahbeast999

Posted: About 1 month ago
LOL "I'm studying at college I'm 16."

red_dark95

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'm 17 and take college classes as well, maybe you should look into things before laughing at them.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Im 16. I start college in a few weeks, and i'll still be 16.
Also, you know whats sad? Looking through his profile. Then making a topic where you and your chums can laugh at what turned out to be your own mistake, although it was originally aimed at him. You probably made him feel great about himself. Hope you're happy.
Some of you should be ashamed.

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
i think the point of it is that he lied about his join date.

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.