FreeSoul_

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I hope u can add a monument broken count in the profiles so it will be something like this:
Kills : -
Deaths : -
Monuments Broken : -
K/D
PVP K/D
and stuffs. :D

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
I agree , but also they should add other things like flags captured:
Kills : -
Deaths : -
Monuments Broken : -
Flags Captured: -
K/D: -
PVP K/D: -

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 3 months ago
This needs to be added. :D

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
+1

Ty_330

Posted: 3 months ago
When I saw that it wasn't there for the first time, I was surprised.
+1


micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
+100 I agree

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Also how about highest killstreak?

blobbles007

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah, I agree with you about adding monuments broken to the profiles,
I mentioned this to a mod a while ago
He said he'll suggest it xD

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 3 months ago
+1

mtc40

Posted: 3 months ago
+100
i have about 100 monumnts

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
+1 also agree with highest KILLSTREAK :)

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
+1to all of this

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
+1 to this and
+1 to highest kill streak

Login You must login in order to post replies.