Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hi mczone staff,
I've been working really hard on numerous awesome ideas for your server.  Thanks for listening to them. 

I wanted to share with you where I do all my best thinking.  This is my office.  I get a cup of joe and a donut.  Sit back, listen to the rain, watch the clouds go by, and think really hard about the next donut I'll consume.  Then maybe an idea will pop up.
http://i.imgur.com/dU50Lqo.png

As you can see, my office space is pretty cramped.  I need more room to think.

Could I have my own office added to the lobby somewhere?  That way, I could solicit ideas right there on site.  

I just need another wing.  You know, skywars, nebula, walls, murph's office, etc...
http://i.imgur.com/oQe2fW6.png
Just an idea.  Oh...and I need a box of donuts.




gilletteracer74

Posted: 3 months ago
Lol

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
At this moment, I'm eating a sour cream cake donut from Krispy Kreme....seriously. :)  My brain juices are exploding with wonderful ideas. Look out!!!

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
lol

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Tip: Add a flower pot to the desk in your office. Looks like a coffee mug.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
NO. Lol, jk. 
But seriously, don't troll this hard. Makes me pee my pants. 

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks for the tip, FTW.

I saw gilletteracer74 in the lobby and asked him where my new office was.  He replied "in your head". 

yep...:)

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
My office is my house... well half of it actually...well more like a room... where I eat Twinkies and sleep and play Minecraft.

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
I thought Twinkies were extinct 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Guys... I think it's photoshopped!

Login You must login in order to post replies.