Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello wonderful people! As you may have heard, Haribo was unable to get the time to plan and code the tourney, so I went ahead and started planning such things while funkystudios codes everything :) Anyways, I doubt you guys care, so here is the information you actually want to see. 

Firstly, the tourney was planned to be either a 16 or 32 team tournament, but since 24 teams are qualified to participate, it seemed like a wonderful opportunity to make it so EVERYONE in a qualified team can participate by adding a "wild card" round ;D! No more teams will be accepted, however all teams listed at http://mczone.challonge.com/bfv can continue to edit their teams in anyway. If your team doesn't fully make it, you can add in your substitutes, however if you don't have substitutes to fill in for your starters whom were unable to make it, your team will play with an disadvantage of players. The maps that will be playable for the tournament will be 

Senex
Zalidor
Ternio
Venomous
Castle Adventure
Rendezvous
Luar

and possibly any new, high quality maps we have been working very hard on planning and making :o

Also... Stay tuned on the forums for further information regarding tournament servers, and much more!



gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok thanks :D

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
Venomous TDM or DTM? 

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Everything is DTM 

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Nice!

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Good! I love Zalidor <3

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
So hm.. Our team vs. fairy tail? Hahaha thats gonna be eZ (No offence)

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Isn't izjust4fun's team "UNIX" competing? We were a full team a week ago. I would really like go play in the tourney!! Please add our team. Thx

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
UNIX didn't make it man :P teams were accepted based on the amount of invitations to that team that were accepted, UNIX had 6, :/

However, since teams are still allowed to change their roster, and many of the 24 teams have at least 3 open spots left, you could find another team to join :) 

gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
1Theadore1 dont underestimate us :p we have the same chances of winning as your team has pr any other team :P

WaveConquerer

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't understand, what is DTM?

Also Auir for the win! Savage Realms 2 will be a challenge though, as my old friend zGreen is on it.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Destroy The Monument.

gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
I fight to whomever of OrphanSoup or FTW army win :p

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
You better watch out Orphan Soup, they made it to the Quarter Finals of the OC Tourney

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
o:

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
I bet they won't even make it they are never online I bet they forgot.

Login You must login in order to post replies.