Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Well.. title says it all.. Some people decided to quit, and some people will have to run the tourney at times, so if anyone wants to join, be sure to comment below! :) 

KooDaLord

Posted: 2 months ago
I would love to join if at all possible!

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
I as well would like to join on this opportunity!

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
I would like to join plz

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Maybe, I would like to see who else ends up commenting :) Anyways, if anyone can't make it around 5-8 PM GMT on a Saturday, please do not comment :P 

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
I would join , but I don't wanna ditch my current team (FTW Army <3)
Good luck with your team Weston!

Fusion4Gz

Posted: 2 months ago
Let me join! 

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Hm.. if you haven't already, you should add me on skype at weston.hardin1 if you wish to join. :) 

OctoOoze

Posted: 2 months ago
I'd like to join.
The only problem is I am currently on holiday so I won't be active on servers.
Hope you consider me!

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Octo.. add me on skype ;) 

weston.hardin1 

gilletteracer74

Posted: 2 months ago
I will volunteer.

JJTheGuy

Posted: 2 months ago
I would like to join. My team was not accepeted for some reason sooooo..... and I can't do skype. Mom doesnt want me talking to strangers? :/ Ya.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Jj he is a admin why will he want to hurt you he is even the head admin but I understand I have his Skype.

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes, I am not a danger to your life, xD

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
LOL I want to do skype with my team to but I'm not allowed. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Haribo98 is on the team, looking for 3 more members now! Even a starting spot still open ;) 

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.