ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
   Back Story: I was in a middle of an HG match and I got all my equipment that I needed for a good starting battle when the grace period ends. So I have a stone sword and my pickax and some food. That's all I need. So the game starts and I kill around 3-5 people. Nothing special then I just start to mine. Then I felt something. I don't usually think of it at all.

   Mercy.

   I kind of felt bad for the people that I kill and I wanted for them to have a chance to fight me to see what they're made of. But most the time they're just in their crafting table doing nothing. So here's what's up.

   Gameplay: So in this game-mode you spawn in one chunk (or maybe a 2x2 which ever funky prefers) In that chunk you have fifteen minutes to prepare for a battle with eight other players. In that fifteen minutes you can find food, mine, anything you want for the fifteen minutes before the battle. When the time is up, you're spawned into an arena with seven other players and will must fight to the death. Who ever is standing alive will go back to their chunk for an extra ten minutes to prepare for the last battle (or next if their is a lot of people). So when that's over you'll end up versing harder people because they've won their own death match. This will continue until there is one player left.


  Starting Equipment: With every kit (if funky decides to make this and make kits) you start off with 5 logs and 1 Raw beef. I choose these items because you never know if there is no trees or animals or any source of food to your disposal. And I think that the kits should be like the ones from HG. If not similar.

What do you think?

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Seems a lot like a free-for-all walls to me :S

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Now that you say it like that it does lol.


Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
I Agree With Skippy Cuz Basicly u get food (Like In Walls) 
u get 15 minutes To Get Prepared (like in walls)

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
maybe a better name and split it up into the amount of player chunks this would be just like walls but a free for all except like the hunger games it could be a much shorter time to prepare e.g 2-5 mins

a hybrid as it were

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah like 3 minutes between each deathmatch and only versing one other person! More tension!

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
The time should be shorter, like 5 minute preparation and a 1 minute warning.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
H-walls-G. But seriously, I love the original idea. It's not so many people as walls and it is smaller (I think) It's different but like walls and HG. In hg there isn't enough time to prepare for something like a deathmatch, but in walls it's boring after the 15 minutes. This hybrid would be amazzzzzzzzing. 

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
mercy is a sign of weakness, you are getting weaker. never show mercy, when i kill people i celebrate, not feel bad

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Geez, Voltdrive!  I think you eat too much raw red meat.  The testosterone level seems off the charts.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
i hate raw meat it gives u salmonalla

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol Murph all of your forums post are so funny to read:)



AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol Murph all of your forums post are so funny to read:)



Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Voltdrive - lol !

Violent Boo - I like this hybrid idea of HG and walls.  I'm one of those people standing at my crafting table (la dee da) or getting hacked in the back by some unknown assassin. It's probably the reason I don't play as much HG. 

I feel rushed.  I'm more of a turtle than a hare.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
slow ride take it easy

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
exactly, foghat.

Login You must login in order to post replies.