L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey guys L_NOOB88 here I am 10 years old.I really wanted to be a mod i know i am a bit to young to be a mod but ive been admin before and also Co-Owner on my buddys server Cedter339.Anyway I am good when it comes to PvP because my friend Cedter339 trained me in his server A LOT,thanks to him.


Things That I Am Good At:
PvP
Basketball
Moderating

Thanks for reading this.

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Hey I Love BasketBall Invisi HighaAFive!

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Why did you make 2? Please do not make two of the same posts.

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
I failed on the first pne i accidently pressed post reply :P

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
;P

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Then just edit it.... -_-

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
SoZ

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
u watch captainsparklez dont u

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I've seen you on the battle field! You're pretty good at PVP he doesn't lie about that's for sure. Maybe e and you can team up again later on.

Win!

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
it would be a good idea to acept he is 1 of the best

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
Who is pne of the best?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
?

Login You must login in order to post replies.