Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
ive been broswing the bracket for the tourney and the good news is that we already are in the second round. bad news is that one of the 2 teams to face us is OrphanSoup or TheFTWArmy.
no1 has even heard of OrphanSoup, so ppl already think TheFTWArmy are gonna win, which means that we have to fight them. :( Also to beat TheGoldenGuys both teams will have to make it to the final. I will look further into TheFTWArmy for our plan of attack.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Stick em with the pointy end.

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
o: I dont wanna get stuck with a pointy stick D:

gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
We will win


Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
ok i looked at the roster and its insane FightToWin vlushy KILL_YOU_SLOW 1Theodore1 these ppl are legends. We need to write an underdog story here. So train hard, i'll see if i can get some more ppl. (I'm acutally working on getting gileettracer on the team) And i'll use any method possible for recruitment. Voltdrive out.

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 2 months ago
You sir are screwed.

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
lol. :D

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm looking forward to reading the underdog story.  Make it good.  People can be swayed with the written word. 

I always cheer for the underdog anyways.  Good luck to your team. :)

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
1theodore1 is not a legend -_-. I have a better K/D then him... 

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
And I would be on ftw army if I didn't get kicked out because I went on vaca for 1 week... (I had a place reserved >;()

gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
having a good K/D doesnt mean that your better than him, he is well known on the mczone community and that is why voltdrive called him a legend but its not because of his K/D

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
You should look at Orphan Soup before giving any thoughts on defeating the FTW Army

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
Zieno12345...... </3

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
</3

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
ok if youre not a fairy tail then gtfo

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Percy Jackson: You Sir are a Ray of Sunshine

Login You must login in order to post replies.