Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I was paying SG earlier today and I killed a cow on the edge of the bridge.  I got some leather, but when I went to grab the meat, I was stuck in the bridge. :(
http://i.imgur.com/h0gChK0.jpg
I couldn't get out by jumping or moving at all.  Someone eventually came and killed me.

Is that just a glitch or is there something special about bridges and cows that I don't know about?



godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Glitch. SG is very glitchy right now... Btw I don't think this is a server glitch. Just you, I believe :P 

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
You're right, godlords. I forgot that I put on my best bridge today before I left the house.  I went with the beige bridge because the white one always makes me look fat. hee-hee :)

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes, but always ask someone if they think the white one makes you look fat. 
(believe me they all ways say no. Boosts self esteem a lot. XD)

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Gee thanks, godlords.  You've convinced me to burn all my beige bridges and only wear the white ones. You should be a professional personal minecraft coach.

Hear that everyone?!?! If you have any problems, godlords has all the answers.  He really knows his stuff. ;)


TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
The maps are also not complete. There are some things missing like some ladder pieces 

Login You must login in order to post replies.