HelperMatt

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey, I am helper Matt, I like to help those in need. So if anyone needs help, feel free to ask! I'm pretty new to MC Zone, but it looks like an exciting place! 
Thanks and I hope we have some fun memories!
-Matt

edax_man

Posted: 2 months ago
Well hello there! Enjoy your stay at mczone!

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
New Image I see.... Good for you.

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
Welcome back Matt! XD

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
brightsteel can't u stick with 1 skin
and welcome to the most awesome server u will ever visit

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
I know I can't XD

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
I made to many skins!

KILL_Y0U_SL0W

Posted: 2 months ago
hornet jumper -.-

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
^^^^^^^ he is already banned

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
this guy has problems.

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
Still I wanna flame Matt a bit more, its fun ._.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
It's fine if hornets decided to come back as a good guy. Yes he's done a bad job of disguising, but that's probably deliberate. He hasn't done anything wrong so let's accept him. Welcome (back) matt!

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
Matt said I was lieing about my dad dieing. Also when I was on his Nebula team he treated me like trash.

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
Not really lininger, he was nice to me.

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
So you had to bump it -.- 

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
Also you are insane if you think Matt is a good guy.

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.