L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
As the title says how do you record your own screen,I wanted to know because I am planning to do server showcase and hunger games series and stuff in Mczone i hope someone can help me.By the way I have a youtube channel with no videos yet,its called:
xXxGamingNoobxXx

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Windows or Mac

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Fraps. bandicam. Search up: How to get fraps for free  because it isnt

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh right i got windows though.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
I use FRAPS. It's easy to use, but I think it costs $37.

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
I got FRAPS free ._.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
I have one thing to say to you Carson:
.................HACKER..............

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
lol wut?


1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Free DxTory FTW

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
MineVideo for minecraft.

FREE AND IS AS GOOD AS FRAPS.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
FFSplit is cool

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
FRAPS DOES NOT WORK WITH WIN 8
That's important that you know before you buy.

Login You must login in order to post replies.