Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I'm so disappointed in this last game I played in walls.  I like to play walls more than the other games because of the teamwork involved.  Maybe it's an "implied" teamwork, but when I'm on my team, let's say yellow, I help all the yellows out.

If people need stuff like coal, string, arrows, iron, or even diamonds, I'll give it to them freely.  Since we're a team, we're trying to get all yellows op, right? Am I wrong?

Well, this last game I played, I had a nice base down in the ravine in the jungle map.  I had 4 furnaces, full iron with sword, a chest full of goodies, and a door.  I invited my teammates to come join me.  It was a welcoming environment.

So, two yellows storm in, take all the extra iron in my furnaces, without saying a word.  Then one keeps mining the blocks below me.  I run out of my base to escape.  Then they blocked my wooden door entrance with cobble and took over my base!!

I told them that they were being "unfriendly" especially after I shared my stuff.  So I decided to go up to the surface and give up my base.  Then, they (the 2 bullies) follow me up and use splash potions of weakness on me (from my goodie chest) and one tries to fire charge me, but I ran away.

Next, I declare again in chat that they are trying to kill me and another yellow in a skybase, my other teammate, calls me rude names.  My final message was "This is walls, not HG or SG" before someone killed me.

So I had team killers and chat abusers in the same game on my yellow team.  It was awful and I felt disappointed that some people don't view the game as I do.  As a TEAM experience.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Signed,
Major Frowny Face :(

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Have any screenshots to make a report?


Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
i always screenshot stuff like this, i enjoy making ppl pay for messing with me or other ppl

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
No screen shots this time, Jubbinator. 

I was too busy being upset and chatting.  That's why I died.

I remember their names and it's walls game #163357.
team killer attempters with fire charger & poison - MystikRoze & mrtrooper751
chat abuser and nasty name caller - nsanchez123

I know that is not enough to report, but I'm going to stay away from all 3 of them in the future.


JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Remember, if someone ever teamkills you, and you don't get a screenshot, you can always go to the forums, go to recent PVP section, and you could take a screenshot that says "Murph_the_cat was killed by ...", and tell me what game you're in, usually that's enough to catch a teamkiller.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Always go solo, Major Frowny Face (:P) like ALWAYS. That's the only advice I can give. Or at least wait until you have full iron before you invite everyone over.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh, thanks!  I forgot about that feature.  I'll use that too in the future.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
"your biggest enemy is the person right next to you" -Voltdrive

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Unless you're in school. Its not a good idea to randomly punch someone in the middle of class. That gets you nowhere.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
if i was talking about rl than i would have used my real name

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
FTW - No, no, no. 
I don't drive solo.  I like to have a co-pilot or a bunch in the back seat.  My PVP skills are suspect, so I need a crew with me to feel OP.

In that game, I was in complete iron armor, with sword, and flint/steel.  I was set.  It was okay for them to take the iron, but they didn't ask first or even say thank you.

Voltdrive - It's "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".  :)

"Kill them with kindness" - Miss Murph Manners

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
i made my own saying!

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok, but that saying makes me feel sad.  I feel the opposite.

"Everyone is your friend until they spleef, commit arson, backstab, AND (not OR) suffocate you with gravel"

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
The world of Minecraft and Earth itself is filled with people who have nothing to do, but wreak havok. The person causing the trouble is putting trouble in themselves. If you overcome their annoyance, they won't be the one laughing… You will. Don't give revenge or you're bouncing trouble back. 

'Crimes are like bullets, you need to let them flow'- Diamondman989 (Adam)

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
I know your feeling, there are just too many team killers at this game. Im usually skybasing at the walls, and more then once someone from my team came to my skybase, spleefed (or knocked with a rod) me and stole my base, and the worst of this is that I play stomper, so I actually dont die, but have to give up on my base for a freaking team killer :(

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Diamondman989 - I completely agree.  Karma, right.

Itaity - Too many bullies in the game.  But every once in awhile, I'll get to play with some really cool players that share and team really well.  Those are the times that I hope for.  There are some players now that I know to trust, so when they play, we automatically team.  It makes the game truly enjoyable. :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.