Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Im Just Asking Funky Or Any Staff Can u make it a speed boost when ur in water so u can go faster 

Like Speed Boost II or something cuz its hard when ur chasing someone in water for like 2 hours :P

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
-1 Agreed with Broaderz & godlords

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
No... even though i hate how slow you move in water as poseidon...
poseidon is already an op kit i mean i had an iron sword an iron chestplate and a water bucket placed the water bucket and snuck behind another poseidon whom had full iron a diamond sword and helm i killed him in around 3 hits i think it was.
theo was in this game with me
but poseidon is pretty much the kit orc of the walls

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
And HG. It is equally as op. 
-1

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
Maybe you can give them speed boost in water and lower their strengh from 2 to 1 to make it more balance.

butchyboy09

Posted: 2 months ago
 I Agreem with phoenix (:



Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
=)

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't agree with pheonix. It's already to OP. I think they should remove the strength ability for ten seconds when they leave the water too. It's just way too OP.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh meh jesus they have a whole 10 SECONDS? 
I agree with violent.
Btw this is -1 because it's a 1-2 hit kill MAX in water (unless some diamond or iron armor crap)
so usually first 1-2 hits are a kill. I myself can get 3 hit's in less then 3 minutes while chasing (probably)

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
tbh i think str 2 should be replaced with regen 2 that might be better and actually make them need full iron to contend

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol I voted and got the posiden kit XD

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
+1

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
lol

ColeMining64

Posted: 2 months ago
+1


Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
-1 if this has any simularites with orc than get rid of it

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
+1 I got snuck up on and I was slow in the water

Login You must login in order to post replies.