AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Haii i did another map my 2nd!

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/jpo5gojrucie49r/The_Point_of_no_Return.zip
Help me to find a good name please D:


Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
the name is too long otherwise i like it


AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok but should i make a vid showing passages and stuff?

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
+1. Agreed, name too long. ;)

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
I would like a download link please; it seems like a nice map, though I don't decide if its added

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 2 months ago
Looks good, but are there two bases? I only see 1

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
@ Fuzzy lol look on the first picture we clearly see two bases xd

@Jubbinator link here and added in desc!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jpo5gojrucie49r/The_Point_of_no_Return.zip

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
+1

Hope its added, But Its really big XD (Dont even say it -.-)

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Love it! I'm thinking that it is a bit to big for nexus though. Maye if everyone had speed it would be better? Just a suggestion.

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
I wonder if Koo could give me his opinion of it;/

vlushy11

Posted: 2 months ago
Yum. 'nuff said.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
It seems like it is more suited towards nebula CTF than nexus, except that I think its a bit small for nebula, because otherwise it is almost exactly like Rendezvous v.2

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
 i dont play much Nebula (Nexus Yahh) ill hop on the servers and see if i can play the map to see if they are similar and if they do ill try my best to change stuff so they dont look the same.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh no! I meant gameplaywise sorry.
The aesthetics are completely different!
It looks just fine as it is, just small...

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
oh ok so youre telling my map is too big for nexus but too small for nebula FML!

*Takes Gun*
*Loads it*
*Shoots*
*misses his own head*
*Drops gun*

;>

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
+1
I like the map, awarriorvenom.
I'd like to see water added to the bottom for a drop off waterfall effect.  If you fall or get knocked off, you could swim back up.

Login You must login in order to post replies.