godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
So, there's all these clans that are happening and I joined RaGe clan, but there are too many players. I never do more then teams of 3. This clan has a max of 6-8 players, will decide on supply and demand (xD) 
By AP I mean advanced placement, AP mlg pvp!
I have reserved 2 spots for 2 of my good friends. 
1. godlords - Clan Co-Owner - Clan Elder 
2. legosean10 - Clan Co-Owner - Clan Elder
3. XLininger - Clan Mod - Clan Elder
4. Zenio12345 - Clan Mod
5. Phoenix761218
6. AwarriorVenom
7. RemyleOuistiti
8. 
Clan requirments: PvP K/D must be 2+ (except for me and XLininger xD) There will be a requirement for skype. 
People in this clan mostly play HG and Nexus. There will be no teaming in nexus. 
Also, for anyone who plays SG there will be teaming. 
Note* Clan Co-Owners can instantly kick out or add a new player to the clan. 
Clan Mods can instantly kick out or add a new player to the clan if 2 of them agree. There is 2 spots for clan mods. Btw this is a changing clan. If someone gets ahead of you in K/D then you'll be kicked (unless clan elder, which can't kicked). If there is an accident traitor kill then that's fine, unless they do it more than 2 times. If someone keeps kill stealing that is also a kickable offense. This is a serious clan. All end of game ffa's will be fist fights with 0 armor, but only when everyone says start. 

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Also, tell us what you can provide for us. (Kits, high pvp ratios, anything :P *Includes special skills*) 

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
The thing/skill. I am very good at PvP; I think you three already know that. My K/D is pretty good and I am excellent at Nexus, HG, and SG. So let me in now (I would like to be a mod if possible) :c



Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
All these clan rules seem silly to me.  All these rules.

Ok, your K/D has to be 2 minus the square root of 64 minus 3, but if you play on Tuesdays you need to subtract 1 for sustainability, or if your socks don't match and you forgot to shower, you need to add +1 for stealth.  Then again, players with the letter "r" in their name need not apply or any player that lives below the mason-dixon line.  You need to know how to spell the words, "prospicience" or "logorrhea" and use them in a sentence during chat while in combat.  Blah..blah..blah...

It's a bunch of gobbly-gook.

Hey, can I be in your clan?  :) jk


vlushy11

Posted: 2 months ago
I dont need to apply then! :D
anyways... lawl xD

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Godlords - I hope you know that I'm kidding.  I saw an opportunity to joke and I took it.  Sorry, if I offended.

Your clan sounds top notch. :)

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Ill join godlords. I am already friends and I play with liniger, violent and you :) I would like to be a mod if that's ok ;)

*the thing/skill I could bring to this clan is quite old pvp skills. I think you three already know that...so no need to explain.  I am also a very active user. In nexus I never get a KD below 3 in a match, and usually get over 30-40 kills each game. As you know. I also win most SG matches too :D

thanks,
sean

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Yup you're in. Clan mod, elder and 4th to join :) Welcome :D

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
But btw murph that was a quite funny joke, and I took no offense :) Keep em comen 

FCBarcelona7

Posted: 2 months ago
Can I play a game with you?


legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
'Fankz ;]

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Sure FCB go onto the lobby then do /server lobby1 
I'll look for you. 

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Sorry, can't... I can't login? There is only 500 people on server and it's not letting me connect. Sounds like a crash....

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
...

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
My application:
oushyniuqwjhkdslakmndxiznhgjewkqljaHGTBYFGJWMKADLQJWUEXNSHYU.KQEJDSBXHUJKUynihkdjw.,aehdbtsxukhilewskajytgyuhwjead9uowierladsui3ofqhcwdxt7ruewliqsaxhdj8u7qLETMEJOINuiwehqwuAHJW


So.. am I in? :P

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Nope :P

Login You must login in order to post replies.