FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey y'all :D
You may know me, I made the few maps, but that doesn't matter. 
I noticed a few things, and I'm sure KooDaLord will back me up on these things.

A good map is made up of 2 main pillars. 

The build (designs, builds, etc.)

The opportunities (multi-able ways that makes it possible to do something)

Take amazon. A great map made by 1Theodore1. You have may other ways to get to the enemies base and attack, you can run on the paths or go through the jungle, now picture amazon, with walls around the path, so you had to cross in 1 path, wouldn't that be boring.
Exactly, so next time when your creating a map, remember about opportunities!


Thanks,
~ Julia

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Is mine fine?

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 2 months ago
Of course, I took Amazon as an example, because It was the first map that pop-ed up in my mind. It was an example :)

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Okay ;) 


1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
I agree, thats why I try to make every single map I make natural - looking. Cause natural maps actually have LOADS of opportunities!

Login You must login in order to post replies.