PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I personally am one that encourages people NOT to spawnkill. Some people do it because they think its fun, but they dont care about how other people feel. I think there should be consequences for spawn killing. I just want people to do the right thing and have fun.


epicblocks6

Posted: 2 months ago
+1 that is the reason i bought kit tank, to kill people that are spawn killing at our base or on others too if necessary

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
Yep I made a post about spawn killing too :l

dahbeast999

Posted: 2 months ago
I got swag

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Funky or someone should make it when you spawn give you resistance 20.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes.


The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Spawn killing is punished by all staff that I know of... It just isn't on the rules page :/

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
You don't need resistance 20 resistance 5 makes you invincible besides the void

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Whenever I play, there are people that spawn kill, and someone says stop spawn killing. Nobody gets punished.

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 2 months ago
Omg. I was playing Checkmate and someone in full enchanted diamond with a enchanted diamond sword was spawn killing and at the end of the game he got over 200 kills

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
I agree with The_Detonator_ , it should be on the rules page :/

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
Peachy got Mod or VIP  ;  - ; Q .Q

Jaguar2ka

Posted: 2 months ago
Well if you guys are saying spawn killing is punishable there would probably be about 30 different people banned from the server right now, on venomous occasionally some idiot sneaks into the other teams spawn and literally gets hundreds of kills, killing everybody who spawns. I think venomous should be removed because 1/2 the games i play on that map i spend re spawning and getting killed 2 seconds later.

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 2 months ago
yeah Rapture 2 if they get ender perals and enchant there armor your team or there team are just DEAD

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes spawn killing is annoying when it comes to Venomous

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
^ (Y)

Login You must login in order to post replies.