ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
  It's really annoying finding an enemy and having someone else kill you that is invisible. It's really annoying being double teamed with people you can't even see. Half the time I hit them nothing happens it's really annoying.

I think it should be nerfed.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Maybe they could have leather boots on? Maybe a helmet? Just a very LITTLE something so you have a rough idea where they are.

mybe they are only invisible when they are holding their sword. So it means if they want to be invisible they have to be holding their sword out for others to see. Anyone agree?

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
I Agree with your last idea lego. It's extremely hard for me because other peoples particles don't work for me (yes I have them on -__-) But I generally just click really fast and don't seem to have a problem. 

Login You must login in order to post replies.