Polar_Express

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Anything going on with the servers?

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
I have that problem too

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
Ya, It keeps on saying ReadTimeOutException:Null

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
^^^ There is now about 300 players on server. 

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
Is that normal o-o Theres usually like 1000 XD

Polar_Express

Posted: 2 months ago
Please help we need our MC fix! :)

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
Omgz I wanna play HG NOW xD

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
I WANT NEXUS ):

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Fight thinks its mc zones connection to mczone. I think so to.

Polar_Express

Posted: 2 months ago
No other way to log-in?

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Nope

Polar_Express

Posted: 2 months ago
How did the other 280+ log-in?

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
They may have never left

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
This sucks

ialmostdo

Posted: 2 months ago
Glad I'm not the only one :P

Polar_Express

Posted: 2 months ago
ReadTimeOutException:Null :(

Login You must login in order to post replies.