ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Well it still needs an OS, but here's the hardware wise thing...computer I dunno *burp*





xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
You still didn't get on OS </3

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Srry phailed @ puting picz un da scren 

edax_man

Posted: 2 months ago
Nice! This is my power! XD



Nah jk. Thats my school computer.

This is mah little office :3




ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Can you give me specs of you computer?
Buddy? That computer looks pretty beefy.

edax_man

Posted: 2 months ago
Its a old beast. 4Gb RAm AMD quadcore and idk about the graphics but abut 100 - 150 fps

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
"AMD quadcore cpu"
Lots of sense.... -_-
Violent post pics of ur room xD

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
lol wut y
theres like nothing there.
not like a body or anything
>.>

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
There's my body. And it's bloody. Because I killed myself cuz you keep stealing my kills. 
But I wanna see your gaming station 

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
lolz

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
lolz

Gretzky113

Posted: 2 months ago
Cool pc man. Did you build it alone? I have custom one btw. :D

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah I built it on my own. It was a pain with the stand off screws. They kept getting loose for some reason DX 

Gretzky113

Posted: 2 months ago
XD

Login You must login in order to post replies.