Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
http://www.mediafire.com/download/aj8r1414h3t34hn/Nebula-Escargo.rar
Hello, Banannasplitz here. This is my first map which I am proud of as I want to become well known in the Minecraft community. There are vip only rooms which need a protection, they are clearly marked with signs so you know what to lock. For some utter reason I can not get photos but you can go to my imgur below.
                                  http://imgur.com/a/qFRKs#0

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 2 months ago
Any rooms for Elite's?

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Looks Good!

Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
The vip counts for all donors


legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Looks cool! I would jut say one thing. I think the two bases are WAY to close to each other. It would be a very easy shot for a relatively good sniper. (Archer) that's the only thing. Move the bases further away from each other (only if you want to) 
te rest looks amazing, great work!

Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
I think they are 20 blocks away


Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
Also doesn't it make it harder? But it is still playerable

Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
I have updated it and it includes more defense


legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Cool. As no, I think it is better further away :)

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
No special vip room but it looks good otherwise

Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
Why?


RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
I kinda find it funny how in french that name is Snail XD but a good map.

Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
I know, I just had to think of something that sounded like all the other nebula's

Login You must login in order to post replies.