RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
It appears that, on Nebula's Divines Map, Zamorak's/Red's wool placement area, as in "Place the enemy's wool here" is broken, and in the place of the wool, a glass block is placed and is unbreakable "can't break wool chests". Is it true that Divines is broken?

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
Can anyone else elaborate on this please?

funkystudios

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm not sure, but Skippy might be aware of this.

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks very much for the reply, and if there's more info, I would like to know, because I don't like seeing my favorite Nebula maps in need of repair.

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah i aggree with RCMP

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
It should be fixed, and what did you mean by "your nebula maps"...?

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 2 months ago
i think he means his favs


RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
Sorry, edit on my last post, favorite Nebula Maps. Thanks G_SKIPPY!

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Ah ok! No problemo senor :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.