CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I would see these movies at the midnight premiere:
Catching Fire (Just yes I read the books)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles (My childhood lies within this movie)
Amazing SpiderMan 2 (I love the storyline so far)
Man of Steel 2 (BATMAN VS SUPERMAN=EPIC)
The Flash (I need to see this)

What Would You See At Midnight?



MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
The Conjuring I'm 10 and my friend said it was cheesy

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Ooooooooooh your 10 and you think you can watch the conjuring. 
You're so mature -_-
I would watch anything my girlfriend wants to watch, so I can keep it rollin' with her :P
But my personal choice would be any of the star treks not made in the beginning, or the latest ones. The classic but not old ones.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Conjuring is already out you can't see it at the Midnight Premiere... Maybe in your house when it is on DVD

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Umm my friend Is 10 to

Puysegur

Posted: 2 months ago
...These posts... Makin' me lol...

I went to see the first Hunger Games
I would see:
Hanna
Hansel and Gretel witch hunters
Pacific Rim
Now you see me
Insidious 

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
Hmmmmm...... there aren't any movies coming out soon that I want to see at midnight. :P

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
I read The Hunger Games before they were cool ( Around new years 2010/2011 ) 
Definitely want to see that.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
The walking dead? Though that's a TV series...

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
And the movie IT. So freaky in a funny way.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
I can't stay awake until midnight and watch a movie.  I'll fall asleep during it and feel like I've wasted money.

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
I would watch Spiderman (Such a scary i never could make it till the end)

Login You must login in order to post replies.