augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I have created a Youtube channel named august boy with no vidoes but, I will soon be uploading. For my first few videos there will be no talking until I get a mic.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
awesome. Whenever i get a mic and recording software and permission from my mom, I'd like to be known as the Blaze Army Captain. 

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
lol permission from your mom? Ye dosnt let you post vids on YouTube? ;/

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm 18 so I don't need permission from my mum.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
becasue in getting a utube account i would need an email right

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes I have a Gmail

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
email gmail same thing

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Get this headset when you start recording from a microphone.
http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Stereo-Gaming-Headset-TM-YB100A/dp/B001FY7LBQ
Cheap and awesoem

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Violent. Come on skype and we can play some game or server. Plz. Unless ur mobile :P

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Please sub to me dude! http://www.youtube.com/leosean9


augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok I would sub anyway

Login You must login in order to post replies.