Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
And here's your host, the almighty blaze of the universe, Voltdrive!
Hello and welcome to Tourney Interview. Now MC Zone is celebrating their 500,000th member of MC Zone. And what better celebration for a milestone this big than a enormous Nebula Tournament! Now here's what I want viewers in the Nebula Tourney to do. Post on this show, and I'll have an interview on you, your tourney thoughts, and your tourney team.
You may start posting now!

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
I am a spy in ftw army the strategy we are using is... Are you ready for it? Are you sure? Ok then I'll tell you our strategy is yolo

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm sitting this tourney out

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 2 months ago
Scout in FTW Army :D
Um, yep thats it =3

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
umm so is any1 interviewing

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Y0L0

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
wait... does that mean soon as we die once, we're out? :S

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
so there you have it folks, the strategy being used by TheFTWArmy is YOLO

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
... We went over this ftw we simply don't die because yolo

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
umm this is my show i cant have the viewers interupting

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
Boo! I came for a one direction concert jks carry on

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Fight yes

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
well i dont know why u were expecting a 1D concert but any interviewees

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
What you didn't realise is I'm the blonde guy from DC! Xd joking or am I?

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
security remove this person from the premisies

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
http://imgur.com/KRRH0XH im just the guy who makes the FTW Army posters

Login You must login in order to post replies.