MC Zone
Account
Logged in as: Guest
Login
Register
Servers
Shop
Forum
Vote
Profiles
MC Zone Forums
Recent Topics
MC Zone
Official News
Staff Blog
Moderator Applications
Main
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself
Media
Feedback
Website Bugs
Server Bugs
Ask the Staff
Suggestions
Maps
Map Discussion
Map Feedback
Map Releases
Map Ideas
Tournaments
Tourney Teams
Tourney News
Other
Minecraft Discussion
Off Topic
Report Players
Team Killers
Modders or Hackers
Chat Abuse
Unruly Staff
Fun with FTW, Jub, Vlush, and Storm :)
by Minecraft_Zach
Minecraft_Zach
Posted:
2 months ago
Edited:
2 months ago
Here's some pics of me with them:
http://i.imgur.com/DY6rqge.png
http://i.imgur.com/Jptt4w7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Lu7Y0RD.png
http://i.imgur.com/QtUuC1r.png
http://i.imgur.com/ny7x57S.jpg
Thx for the pics guys, and thx Vlush for playing Nexus with me. ;)
vlushy11
Posted:
2 months ago
I has 50 thousand arrows in me in that last pic xD
FightToWin7431
Posted:
2 months ago
http://imgur.com/r60YpuG
I never noticed Minecraft_Zach had such an epic skin...
gaboelmejor
Posted:
2 months ago
I feel left out ;(
AwarriorVenom
Posted:
2 months ago
Animal Abuse! (last one x])
PeachyYas
Posted:
2 months ago
same as gaboelmejor
HelperMatt
Posted:
2 months ago
Awesome guys
Minecraft_Zach
Posted:
2 months ago
Thx FTW. I didn't make it, but I choose it because it had a quiver on the back and the skin looks EXACTLY like me. I have blue eyes, white skin, hair that color, that reaches my eyes(barely).
Minecraft_Zach
Posted:
2 months ago
Oh, and the finger-less gloves(I'm guessing that's what they are?) looked really cool.
Minecraft_Zach
Posted:
2 months ago
bump
Voltdrive
Posted:
2 months ago
my pics are in the quest for staff screenshot thingy.
Minecraft_Zach
Posted:
2 months ago
Yep, I saw 'em. ;)
Voltdrive
Posted:
2 months ago
diamondman was in 1 of them
Login
You must
login
in order to post replies.