Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 7 days ago
I will edit this when i have more.
This is my list that i have gotten:
G_SKIPPY
FightToWin7431
vlushy11
izjust4fun
funkystudios
Storm997
killerbye22
Howsie22
Hughsie1
JUBBINATOR
your_loved_one
glietteracer74
CocoaLittleSauce
Here are the photo links:
http://imgur.com/eU0KDXc
http://imgur.com/deikuvf
http://imgur.com/ouDirN5
http://imgur.com/8rB8xoz
http://imgur.com/ML4Csah
http://imgur.com/Ksg6zuD
http://imgur.com/Qe4UuqX
http://imgur.com/DWBsLmp
http://imgur.com/QF7DQWl
http://imgur.com/cPeUOmB
http://imgur.com/Jk7N7IJ
http://imgur.com/tqSFyMy
http://imgur.com/6a32GIY
http://imgur.com/fVs4x29
Wish me luck on my quest!
Update: for those of you who thought i couldn't get funky, you just got proved wrong. the bottom pic is a pic of the funkystudios. so i ginormous leap in my quest.
Update #2: Storm has also been scrrenshoted. and killerbye, I will get you.
Update #3: I told you killer, I would get you. Nobody escapes me.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Good luck getting Nils...

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
or myo445..

KILL_Y0U_SL0W

Posted: 2 months ago
voltdrive ur a butthole

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
kill_you_slow you cant yell at ppl 4 being mean 2 u, and then insult them

AnishIV

Posted: 2 months ago
Goodluck

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
I have I pic of nils 

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
LOL I was on with izjust4fun and didn't know he was a mod. XD

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Good luck getting pmheys he hasn't been on in a month

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Extend it to all the forum regulars

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
Nah, that's a couple hundred people. ;)

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
KILL_YOU_SLOW what the heck what did i ever do to u

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
Good luck!

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
pmheys, your_loved_one, LifeHackz, mikurenata, Shirokamii, and my0445316 are resigning from their staff positions, so you can check em off.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
tthank u now i dont have to get pmheys

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
2 things
1.If any staff wants to help with this tell me wha tlobby ill try to meet you in secret room ill screenshot u then upload.
2.Does jubbinator have an alternate non-mod account

Login You must login in order to post replies.