im good a pvp and im really good a hg but its not the only game i play on mczone, why do people have to hate me and create forum topics that bring up my name in a negative light all the time? and yes i use ORC IN HG it only cost 2 dollars people!!!! in fact its free !!! if you vote and get lucky @@!!! soo you know wat? if u dont like me.... F@#$ you
Kill_You_Slow I get what you mean, but people are just shocked at how good you are.
HelperMatt that bullying OBVIOUSLY shows the reason why you were banned. Shape up and leave.
Well he said Fuck you if you hate me. I hate him. So FUCK HIM TOO!
Something also tells me he is Hornetjumper
Dood. Get out now if your gonna use vulgar language
I think he is hornet similar skin and same name!
BEEP BEEP BEEP Hornetjumper activity detected!!! And if you are Hornetjumper then the reason I didn't send the texture
Pack beta is cause of your crimes
Btw can i get the texture pack diamond please?
Why not? I Need ur email though.
im not a him you simple idiot
Break it up... No one hates you kill you slow
This is what FTW taught me
Don't let people like this get to you. You're better than that. They're pathetic, stupid immature little trolls and they obviously posted that because you killed them or something and they realised you were better than them. Jealously, that's all. Prove to them you're better by ignoring them. Then you'll be the one laughing at them.
Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.